Create a new event
- Log in to your collective
- Scroll down to Events section
- Click on the “Create event” button
Fill out the form:
- Template (Select no template, default)
- URL (Very important! Otherwise you will get a 404 error)
- Name (of the event)
- Description (Purpose, schedule, etc)
- Start date & time
- End date & time
- Location (address will load a map)
Tickets and pricing
You can create several kinds of tickets.
- Type (backers, sponsor, or ticket)
- Name (eg, gold sponsor, free ticket, donation etc)
- Description (what the ticket includes or who it’s for)
- Amount (price)
Create a ticket, and then you can add more with the “add another ticket” button.
To add images
To add images, use Markdown in the description. You’ll need to host your image somewhere and link to it with markdown syntax.
Use this Markdown cheatsheet if you’re not sure about the syntax.
The size of the image should be 750 px wide max.